51 Ways to Use Baby Wipes That You May Not Have Thought Of (But Totally Should!)
Baby wipes are a parent’s best friend. They are the parent hack that have cleaned many messy disasters and not just the poonami kind. Baby wipes make cleaning a breeze and can be used for a myriad of chores and difficult tasks.
WaterWipes are the safest wipes you can use. They are different to ordinary wipes as they don’t contain any chemicals. They are made using only water and grapefruit seed extract. They are safe to use on newborns, toddlers and adults, when removing body excrement or paint and make-up.
You can be assured that WaterWipes are not only safe, but they can prevent rashes that can occur from the use of wipes in delicate areas.
When you know the wipes you’re using are better for yourself and your kids, you can get more creative on using them for everyday chores and activities.
We’ve found 51 ways to use baby wipes that you may never have considered.
- Remove make-up from face
- Remove make-up powder and residue from the vanity bench
- Clean and polish the taps
- Remove face paint
- Clean the vanity basin grate
- Clean the toilet seat (please don’t flush down the toilet)
- Use as a toilet wipe if run out of toilet paper, but please dispose in a bin
- Use as a tissue
- Remove mascara mishaps while applying make-up
- Clean window tracks
- Clean door tracks
- Clean door knobs
- Clean lunch bags
- Clean and polish shoes
- Remove dust from the car console and dashboard
- Clean ink and paint from rubber stamps
- Clean the computer keyboard
- Clean the Ipad or Iphone screen
- Remove dust from fake plants
- Clean marks off the walls
- Wipe over plastic chairs
- Wipe over leather chairs
- Clean a white board
- Clean a blackboard
- Clean the inside of a handbag
- Clean between your toes if you’ve stepped in dog poo
- Clean the outside of the bin
- Clean the inside of the bin
- Clean exposed light bulbs
- Clean over public change mats and tables
- Clean public eating area tables
- Clean hands after going to the bathroom
- Use to clean yourself after sweating or camping
- Clean bird droppings from car
- Clean hands and benches when crafting with glue or paint
- Clean dolls
- Clean outdoor toys
- Clean minor marks on clothing
- Clean marks off carpet
- Clean plastic or wooden shutters
- Clean remote controls
- Clean light switches
- Clean desk
- Wipe marks from the kitchen bench
- Clean the outside of appliances
- Remove dust from fan blades
- Wipe away cup marks on coffee table
- Wipe away nail polish runs
- Wipe over high chairs
- Wipe over place mats
- Wipe over plastic table cloths
With all those usage ideas, baby wipes are definitely a must have item for every household. But when you use them for more than just wiping your baby’s bottom, your household can go through quite a few packets of wipes. It’s important to check that what you’re wiping away, isn’t wiping something more dangerous onto the surface.
We’ve listed 51 ways to use baby wipes, but maybe you can suggest some other ways you use them in your everyday life?
WaterWipes are available from Coles, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse and selected pharmacies and online.
WaterWipes are giving you the chance to win a years supply of WaterWipes. That’s 48 packs valued at $360!
For your chance to win, complete the entry form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway